NMTI General Contractors
NMTI General Contractors needed a stand out website, and local SEO to elevate them amongst their competition.
NMTI is a general contracting company based out of Massachusetts. They came to us to level up their local SEO and website.
We started by doing a full web audit for them.
- They had 6 errors and 78 warnings on their site with a health score of 84%
- They had the wrong domain listed on multiple listing sites
- Their social media was non-existent
- Their reviews were lacking
- They had zero recent media posted online.
Their website lacked a lot of content and brand consistency.
We recommended a complete web makeover. Our focus was simple:
- Showcase their incredible construction work through drone and professional photography
- Create brand elements that align with their mission
- Create an enriched experience for their web visitors
WEB DESIGN PROCESS
We began by traveling around their community and taking photos of their recent home remodels. Then, we took all this new content, put it in Adobe Lightroom to make it pop, and got it ready to showcase on the website and other forms of media.
We took their current brand elements from here and created a color palette to fit their branding. In addition, we designed a few mockup website designs and reviewed different concepts with the owners.
From here, we went into full web development on Webflow and built them an SEO-ready website. We couldn't be more proud to deliver this website to NMTI. The construction they do for Massachusetts communities is incredible.
The website is the money maker. SEO is the magnet. At this point, we've developed NMTI an online content strategy to help them grow organically in their local market. The strategy and management of our team are as follows:
- Update all listing sites with accurate business contact information.
- Post regularly on Google My Business, Bing, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Update the website with new projects and geo-tag them to their town location.
- Write monthly Do It Yourself blogs to enrich website content, visitor engagement, and keyword visibility.
- Create local service pages.
- Create pillar content that attracts backlinks.
- Build a follow-up system with customers to collect reviews.
WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO
SEO is a monthly task that builds on itself over months and years. Stay consistent with SEO, and your earned media will compound. Google will reward you, and more people will visit your website and call your phones.
Our goal is to see NMTI thrive as a contractor in Massachusetts. It's an exciting journey that we're about to embark on with NMTI, and we will update you as we go.
You can check out the website we built for NMTI at https://nmticonstruction.com